Update Info (June 14, 2019): Update to latest stable Bootstrap 4 version (v.4.3.1).
We are always update our products to latest Bootstrap 4 version in maximum 30 days after Boostrap release new stable versions.
We build a complete framework to manage your users: user registration (you can enable / disable in admin area), email verification, forgot password, reset password, user login.
3 users roles implemented: admin (global access), editor (can manage all articles) and registered users (manage own articles)
Save dozens of hours for developing your own theme! We make a simple, clean and optimised front-end theme based on Bootstrap 4 framework to help you starting a new project. SEO is very important for us so we optimised all pages for best experience for visitors and search engines.
With this feature, you can start a blog / articles website in just a few minutes.
We implement a CMS (Content Management System) to help developers and save dozens of hours of developing.
Every website needs a contact page to interract with the visitors. We implement a powerful contact page with a contact form. Contact messages are managed in admin area. Alslo you can send a reply to message author directly in amin area.
In front-end homepage template we implement a slider carousel. Slides can be managed in admin area (add slide image, title, description, redirect url...)
1. To use our products you must register an account.
2. You can buy by PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can buy using Skrill, Money Gram or Western Union services (contact us).
3 After payment you will have access to download the script. If you pay by PayPal, you will have instant access right after your payment.
Please read our documentation
We provide free updates for minor version changes. Example: If you buy version 3.1, you will get for free updates like 3.2, 3.3... (any 3.x. version). This free updated versions will be available to download in your account.
Our free support is related to fix bugs or errors only for your bought product.
Support for "how to..." questions or providing custom modification is a paid support.
- Like all important frameworks, PHP 7 is required (it doesn't work on old PHP 5).
- PDO extension enabled (it is enabled by default).
- MySQL database.
- Apache web server with ModRewrite (for htaccess support).
- Script can be installed on a root domain or subdomain but it works on any subfolder. It works on localhost too.